The personal path offered by SOTO enables us to enrich:
- the knowledge of oneself (at many levels) and your relationship with nature;
- the sense of belonging within the life you are living and to the human community;
- the experience and learned techniques of shamanic "travel" and visioning;
- an inclusive and intercultural "worldview" that comes from decolonizing the mind;
- creativity as a tool for research, expression, integration, and relationship
The first step:
"THE GENESIS OF THE ELEMENTS - The foundations of creation" - The basic course in which the fundamental teachings of the School of the Origins and the Wheel of Life are learned (duration 6 weeks).
Once you have taken this course you can explore The Wheel of Life by accessing the 4 in-depth courses in the following order:
1. Immersion in the 4 intelligences of FIRE (12 weeks, once weekly online live and recorded)
2. Immersion in the 4 intelligences of the EARTH (12 weeks, once weekly online live and recorded)
3. Immersion in the 4 intelligences of WATER (12 weeks, once weekly online live and recorded)
4. Immersion in the 4 intelligences of the AIR (12 weeks, once weekly online live and recorded)
This course is an introduction to the fundamental teachings of the School of the Origins and the Wheel of Life.
It explores the 4 Elements, their symbolic meanings, their interactions and how we can use their energy in our lives.
Basic course on the 4 ELEMENTS
Sound, movement, breath and creative practices to promote a deep personal relationship with the Elements of Nature.
The Cycle of Creation
Our relationship with Fire determines many aspects of our daily lives.
It ignites our creativity, fuels our passions and supports our inner power with the motivation to pursue them.
It helps us feel vibrant, alive, effective, engaged.
Earth invites us to seek a life in which our inner landscapes are harmonious with the world around us..
It teaches us an experience of presence, interconnection and healing. It clarifies the demarcation between ourselves and all that is not ourselves.
It helps us manage life.
Water speaks to us of Love which is the essence of Life. It accompanies us in the tenderness of birth and rebirth, in the experience of love for oneself and for others.
It invites us to intimacy with our unconscious, with our emotions and feelings.
Master of change, air teaches us to respect our own rhythms. It leads us to the simplicity and freedom of our essential nature in harmony with the unknown. It gives wings to our dreams.
Air pushes us to develop an individualized self capable of making choices based on the our own true values.
Thematic Masterclasses are experiential workshops focused on fundamental themes of spirituality read and explored according to SOTO's vision. Like all SOTO experiences, they are meetings integrated with reflections, creative practices, imagination, and drum journeying. They are open to all; they can be a way to learn about SOTO and its foundations, to enter the school's path in small steps, or to keep the practice active and vital if you have already entered the path.
Subscribe here to receive updates about the next offering of the course "The Genesis of the Elements: the foundation of creation".
©Mariabruna Sirabella. All Rights Reserved